- What team are you in and what does an average day look like?
As a marketer in the digital age, the biggest challenge is also my goal: to be the cutting-edge information hub for both internal and external Air Liquide’s partnerships. At the same time, I’m always insisting on integrating the human’s unique warmth under this digital wave.
- The project you are the proudest of...
I am honored to be involved in the Customer eXperience program - which has been initiated by the Headquarters. It is now showing an efficient landing on the worldwide affiliates! My biggest satisfaction is to participate in the group’s growth while improving the customer journey. It brought me a great sense of achievement.
- What's the one thing most people don't know about you?
I don’t like to be a stereotype and I’m challenging myself by learning a new skill every year.
- 2021: I managed 4 events the same week
- 2020: I lost 15kg in 7 months & learned to surf
- 2019: I went from having no management experience to being the leader of a 10-person team.
- 2018: I learned to swim
Air Liquide - Inventors of the Future
- Anything else you want to add that candidates interested in joining Air Liquide may want to know?
I would say to candidates: Be yourself, Be Act Engage.